e-MaiL Me t00 F0LL0w

F0LL0w Me

Please CLICK =D

WhoAmI?

My photo
bLue LaND, DaRk skY, Malaysia
my LIFE is upside down looking for Mr.down side-up.

WELCOME

Salam'alaik,
Thank you for viewing my humble blog. I hope you can find something useful here. May Allah bless you.
p/s: d'larang m'rosakkan blog ini ^^
L0ve,
Nur Athirah Nabilah Omar

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I cried?

tears start falling each time I remember bout it

Crying all day is tiring me. But some how it just happen without even I prepared to face it. Well, life has to go on no matter how hard the trial we have to face. Eventhough it stressing me down & make me think bout giving up but...
stressing in myself

Its okay I think. Having low PNGK for PSPM & low Band in MUET make me realize that I should learn more & not just 'LEPAK'... Hahaha. :P sleeping, my favourite. But then, I think I should calm myself rather than crying all night. For sure lah I don't get nothing ^^.

calming myself

I should start doing & arrange things back to NORMAL!!



No comments: